House Tour: A House in Paris

Not exactly my style in the interiors, but...
a. I love everything in the kitchen....the wooden dining table, the chairs, the glass lighting, the mantel!
b. That glorious stairways and the huge painting is breahtaking.
c. The patio that makes me wanna grab a blanket, a hot cup of coffee and get lost in a good book.
d. The fact that you have to walk yourself through this picturesque pavement full of pots with plants and flowers in order to find your way into the house.
e. And finally did you notice the exteriors? I mean it's situated right in the heart of a Parisian lovely square  - in which I've been myself several years ago!
How could I resist my friends? Have a very lovely week!

















Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Very impressive. I love them all. Where's my cup of coffee? Thanks for sharing such awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful.
    Love the room with the chandelier. Would love for you to stop by and share
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-january-25-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! What a beautiful house! You must link this one up to my linky party too! I just got this post in my email...I'm so glad I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer what beautiful pictures...and hey girl that pin it button is working...yeah with your help I figured it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! There are so many stunning features, where do I begin? Mostly love the patio and the living room that opens up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I love the interior and the exterior of this home, not so much the decor. It's a gorgeous home and I love all the architectural elements especially the stairs, wood beams and the crown mouldings. The outdoor space is lovely as well!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Paris!!!!It is wonderful!!! kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover