Rooms With Character


Very often we get to see rooms and spaces that are very eye-catching and properly
styled. And there are some other spaces that when you look at them you have to stop and

stare at it for a while, spaces that are really something else cause they stand out, due to its artwork / an accent piece / wallpaper / color combination / mix of styles. This is what we call spaces with personality and character. Like these ones!



Dwell Jens Risom's Block Island Family Retreat risom-residence-firestove-area
tapetsaria_decofairy (3)


bed in an arched nook (via Miss Design)


cozy enough?
Credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

8 comments:

  1. I am personally partial to more classic design, but these are some lovely pictures! I especially like the mixed prints in the yellow room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow room has plenty of classic elements, so maybe this is why you chose this one. And I have to say that even though I'm not a classic type myself, I was wondering if I should post this image as the leader first pic of the post, because I liked it so much!

      Delete
  2. That wallpaper with what looks like the Flat Iron Building in New York City, that is just awesome! But I have to say, looking at it at first gave me a bit of vertigo -- I thought that desk was sitting before an invisible glass "wall" on the balcony of a very expensive Manhattan penthouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know! This is exactly why I chose to post this photo!

      Delete
  3. I liked the fourth one. It looks so unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Το έκτο δωμάτιο είναι το αγαπημένο μου. Ένας κλασικός χώρος με υπέροχο πλακάκι και καταπληκτική πόρτα, ντυμένος με τολμηρά χρώματα που του χαρίζουν φρεσκάδα! Πολύ όμορφο αποτέλεσμα!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who are these people? I mean this house must have poped up out of my dreams. I love every single room. Great post girl, thanks for sharing!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're outstanding! The sixth pic caught my eye - I always thought nothing goes with those smudgy walls, but that room shows me otherwise. Bad wall colour is camouflaged and enhanced at the same time with amazing colour and furniture choices. The designer is the true artist and visionary

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover